This Matcha Chia Pudding, with it’s bright green color and Matcha green tea flavor makes me so happy. I’m a Matcha Latte addict and once I discovered that I could create a Matcha Chia Pudding that tastes just like a matcha latte, AND is a perfectly healthy breakfast or snack, I knew this one would become very frequent on the rotation.
- 6 T Chia Seeds
- 1 C Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 C Non-Dairy Milk (I used Vanilla Soymilk)
- 2 T Vanilla
- 1 T Maple Syrup (or your sweetener of choice. Agave & Stevia works great too!) (Add 1 T to begin & more to taste if needed)
- 2-2 1/2 tsp Matcha Powder
- Blend coconut milk, non dairy milk, vanilla, sweetener, and matcha powder until everything is well blended and dissolved.
- Taste a little, does it taste like a delicious Matcha Latte? Awesome, that’s exactly what you want. (If no, add more sweetener, matcha, or milk until it is delicious to you.)
- Pour into a bowl and whisk in chia seeds. Let sit in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours, but better if overnight.
- Depending on how much liquid your chia seeds absorb overnight, you may need to add a splash more milk before serving if you want the pudding a thinner consistency.
- Enjoy by itself or topped with fresh fruit (I like kiwi & berries the most).