This Corn & Avocado Salsa is an all-time favorite in my household. The creamy avocado, the fresh herbs, the sweet corn, the heat from the peppers – something about this combination of ingredients makes pure magic. After bringing this to a work potluck for the first time, it got such good reviews that I was requested to bring it every single time we had a work potluck thereafter, for the entire year.
- 4 Large Avocados, Diced
- 1 Bunch Cilantro, Chopped
- 4 C Frozen Corn (Thawed & Drained)
- 2 Jalapenos, Seeded & Diced
- 1-2 Serranos, Seeded & Diced
- 1 Red Onion, Diced
- 1/4 C Lime Juice
- 1/2-1 Tsp Salt (More to Taste)
- 1 T Agave Nectar
- Dice your onion, jalapenos, serranos, and mix together in a large bowl. Chop cilantro and add a big handful at the very least. (I add the entire bunch because I’m a cilantro addict)
- Add in corn, salt, agave, and stir until combined.
- Stir in Avocado. Squeeze lime juice over entire mixture.
- Taste and add more salt to season, if needed. Additionally, If you happen to get a batch of corn that isn’t very sweet, you may need to add a little more agave to taste.