This slaw goes great with Tacos, Buddha Bowls, Salads, Sandwiches, You Name It! Make this crunchy, colorful, side a refreshing new addition to your collection.
- 1 Lime Zested
- 1/4 C Lime Juice
- 1/4 C Rice Vinegar
- 1 T Agave Nectar
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 Head Finely Shredded Red Cabbage
- 1/2 Small Jicama (Julienned)
- 2 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/2 C Cilantro, Chopped
- In a large bowl, combine shredded cabbage, jicama, green onion, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, add the spices, lime zest, agave, rice vinegar, and lime juice. Whisk this mixture with a fork until everything is combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the cabbage mixture. Stir to combine and let set in the fridge at least 1 hour. Taste for more salt or more seasoning.